| After her first bath |
Our girl is growing up so fast!
What a crazy last 14 days it has been! Laney has had many more first and Peter and I have been surprised and amazed left and right. Here are some milestones and firsts from the last week or so:
1. First blowout of apparently many to come...
...which led to...
2. First official sponge bath (she didn't really enjoy this special bonding opportunity)
| Boat Trip |
4. First evening of grunting...apparently this is normal. I guess she takes after her dad?
| Bright Eyes |
6. Evenings of silly faces - I think she's learning to use all the muscles in her face because she'll stare up at us with the cutest, strangest, most fun little looks.
7. First visit with Great-Grandma Freda and Grandma Hansen. Four generations of women. :) Great-Grandma was the first to guess that Alayna was on her way (last Christmas) and knew from the beginning that she'd be a little girl. Great-grandma knows best.
| Four Generations of Ladies |
Hey is that the slingy thing I got you? How does it work? She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteShe's lovely, congratulations
ReplyDeleteSo much fun living through the eyes of a new parent. Thanks for allowing us in...She's lovely.
ReplyDeleteStephanie - Yep that's the "moby wrap". It works out well as it holds her really close and there are several different ways to use it. It's a little confusing the first couple times though, but now...works perfect!
ReplyDelete